Handwoven Moroccan Lampshade with Fringes / Round // Medium
It's all about 'ethnic chic'...a fusion of modern and ancient.
From harvesting grasses to weaving the finished product, these gorgeous pendants are entirely handmade in Morocco through a traditional method.
Each piece is unique and 100% constructed with natural materials.
Their authenticity and raw texture make them a statement piece for an eclectic, well-traveled home.
Create a year round summer feel in your home with the natural texture of these lampshades.
This lampshade fits into every room and can be used in many ways; as an eye-catcher above the dining table or in the bedroom hanging from both sides of the bed, or in the hallway, or even in the patio for a bohemian outdoor lounge - a modern yet timeless home accessory!
* Each lampshade is unique reflecting the beauty of the handmade. Some may have more bleached appearance while others can have a green hue depending on the time of year the materials are harvested. They will all turn bleached over time with a bit of sunlight exposure ~
- Electric cable not included with the lampshade due to the varying heights one may desire when hanging them from the ceiling. [The cord set can be purchased from Ikea and Amazon in your preferred colour ]
- A wooden piece will be included to secure the cable and the lamp socket inside the lampshade. Please refer to the pictures above.
- In order to use the suspension light you simply pass the wire through the wooden piece and then the lampshade and then connect it to the ceiling electrical box.
- For product details, ordering assistance and more, please email us at: email@example.com